Friday, April 24, 2009

"Stupid" of The Week

This week the prized trophy ( a small, bronzed statue of Mo from The 3 Stooges) goes to all those who were able to but but yet still DID NOT VOTE! You have just bought yourselves 4 years of utter silence as your comments and complaints are not audible in our free and fair democracy. My soon-to-be father-in-law, a double amputee of 70 got in his car and spent an hour and a half waiting to cast his vote, what's your excuse exactly?
The scariest one I heard was :" I do not agree with my party's views at the moment but I won't vote for any other party so I will just not vote... Seriously??? My 21 month old does that, if she can't have ALL the chips, she throws them on the floor and then doesn't get any...

No comments:

Post a Comment